Facility Use banner


Summer Camp Application Form - This form shall be completed for all summer camps.

Indemnification Agreement  -Form is required  for all non-university events. Print this form and submit with Event request form.

Request to Serve Alcoholic Beverages -Form is required for all campus events wishing to request t serve alcohol on theuniversity campus. Print this form and submit with Event request form. 

Food Service Waiver - Form is used to utilize an alternate food service provider. This is not generally a request that gets approved, but a process has been created for consideration.

Student Union Ballroom Setup Diagram - Print this form and complete setup instructions. Fax to 318-357-4545 when complete at least one week prior to event.