Facility Use banner

University Camp Request Procedures

  1. All new camp request, not previously held at NSU, coordinator must contact the Office of Facility Use in the Friedman Student Union Room 214 or call (318) 357-6512. A review of all new camp request will be conducted based on available facility space, dining and food service availability. 
  2. University department or organization would complete the Camp Application and submit to the Office of Facility Use.
  3. The Office of Facility Use will send application to the appropriate Building Mangagers, Campus Living Villages, and Sodexo for approval.  Food service, facility use and housing must be confirmed before any camp is approved. 
  4. If event is approved, the Office of Facility Use will contact the Camp Director for further instruction.
  5. The building manager will then create a scheduled event on the Event Management System (EMS) on your behalf. 
  6. The event will then be displayed on the EMS calendar for viewing.